Saturday 14 January 2012

Colac Custom Car and Bike Show

Saturday morning dilemma ,will I take the Domi to the show or will I have a quick look and get home to the shed and swap that front tube etc etc and go for a ride [ the first legal one ], what to do ? . I decided to take the bike to the show for the general public's gratification , so I caught up with most of the local" old bike fraterity" and we grouped in a corner surrounded by a sea of Harley Davidsons .The bikes included ,a Ural ,two R60 leading link BMW's a early Sunbeam single, two 1000cc HRD's ,two Commando's a rigid long stroke A7,a SA Goldie ,B33 ,A10 a very early Triumph two beautiful rigid model 18 Ajays a rigid ES2 [early Roadholders and early motor]and Les took in his Godin powered race outfit ,which attracted a lot of attention when fired up ! .Unfortunately I had some camera trouble and only took some close ups .

No comments:

Post a Comment